Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Body Shop- Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist (review)


Quick view
Price: Rs 645 (100ml)
Spritz-on radiance with the delightful Japanese Cherry Blossom scent
Pros:
The fragrance is sweet and floral but very different. Exotic. Romantic. Very feminine.
The cute bottle is little and made of hard plastic ,easy to carry around and seems  durable.
Cons:
Does not last that long.
Very light. I have to wear lot of it.
My rating : 3.5/5
Paisa Vasool: Yes
Would I buy again: ummm.. no.. I would like to explore more fragrances. Besides it a bit too much on the sweet and floral side for me.
I thought of buying a body mist with nothing particular in mind, just wanted it to be something fresh. I bought this from a beauty shop and not any specific bodyshop outlet, so I had a lot of brands to choose from. But I have always had a little soft corner for bodyshop products, right from the time I was in my home town where bodyshop products are not even available, I used to drool over them while leafing through cosmos. TBS products give me a luxurious kind of feeling.
I had three bodyshop fragrances to choose from. I had heard a lot about how awesome TBS Japanese cherry blossom line is, so I went with this one.  And I am LOVING it!! I spray the body mist directly on my skin, which I never do with perfumes, and it instantly makes me feel cool and fresh. I even carry it around with me and squirt a little bit more on me whenever I need to feel extra fresh. J.

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. hello there, thnq for the comments on my blog! always glad to be the first follower :)

    yes, i am partial to TBS so i had to comment here...wish u gud luck in ur future endeavors...

    xoxo divija

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh M G!! you are always going to be my most cherished blog guru..thanks a ton. really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have this too. and carry it around with me!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @IK -mine is still not finished. i kinda got bored of it :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so nice! I really like Japanese Cherry Blossom, and I've tried the hand cream from Body Shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig